Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake


I’ve made this cake twice both times I had alittle bit of trouble with the filling. I put the cheesecake filling on the first layer and when I added the second cake on top it pretty much squished the filling out and over the cake. So the second time I made it I decided not to put all the filling in the center instead save some for the top which was a little bit better. Now about the ganache, I poured a bunch on the cake and had to stop because it was way too much and was dripping off my cake stand. Had quite a bit left over and had to just throw it away. However, it did not come out pretty, everyone loved it and my mom always request me to make it.

Recipe >> Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake @ omgchocolatedesserts.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel