Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Santa will be sad that these won't last until his arrival! Amazing!!! I do have to admit that I love the salty with the sweet contrast, so I tripled (yes...tripled) the salt that the recipe called for. I also sprinkled a little extra salt on top prior to baking. Not too salty in my opinion! These also got the stamp of approval from my husband and our 22 month old. Oh...I used a corse kosher salt. I was also intimidated by cutting the caramel aspect. I got out the scissors and voila! So super easy. I will definitely make these again although I might make smaller cookies!



Don’t panic if this looks more like bread pudding, right out of  the oven. Once everything has cooled, and can be sliced into bars, I dare you to save some for the rest of the family! OHHH MYY! This is a keeper!


Read the recipe here >> Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars @ aspicyperspective.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel